Tuesday 27 October 2009

Chatterton update

It's been a little over a week since a post here - well. Since then, I've crossed nearly everything off my list, except the elements that I've asked friends to do (titles and animation) and the single shot I have to reshoot (a green-screen "college photo"). In the meantime, I've finished the cut, added sound effects, color corrected, and a few other odds and ends.

I also crewed for Carlos's film - he's shooting part 2 of a three-part film about a girl's experiments with a sensory deprivation helmet and the twisted, film noir dream she has. This semester, he's shooting the dream. Scroll down a few posts to watch the first part.

Here are some pictures Diana Peralta took of Carlos's shoot this weekend - enjoy! I loved his set and I'm very eager to see the rest of the film unfold. Click to see larger photos.



Carlos with Ramon, his Sam Spade-esque leading man.


Cesar (left), Carlos's lighting DP, and Greg, trusty crew member, set lights



Lines.



Carlos with Eric Leavitz, an actor (and great comedic writer) who appeared in the first part as well.


Eric's character in the dream had his eyes gouged out by disgruntled capos -


- I had to make him up so his eyes looked bruised under the sunglasses.



Jay sets up for stereo sound






Meet Cesar, from the front this time.



This is the same apartment where we shot most of Chatterton - Josh & Charles's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment